Thursday, June 26, 2008

Young Love...

The girls love their new daycare... in fact, Emma is now playing the part of Shelby & her family at night. Last night, while tucking her in, I called her Emma (obviously). She informed me, that she was Shelby, and Mr. Dolphin was Ryan (Shelby's husband). So sorry! All of her dolls are named after the "babies" there. It's just the cutest thing ever!
She has a crush on Shelby's son, Hayden, who is I beleive 8, or almost... She wants to get her hair cut like his (a mohawk!), constantly asks me at night what Hayden is doing. Awww to be 3 again.
Makayla is trying to talk a lot more now. She jabbers all the time; non stop really. Once in a while there will be a word that we actually recognize. When we repeat it back to her, a huge smile comes across her face as she nods yes, like, HEY! you know what I'm saying!!
We're super happy that they've adjusted so nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment