Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th Weekend!

I love the 4th of July. It's my favorite holiday. Not sure why because I LOVE Christmas... and Thanksgiving. But the 4th... there's just something about it!
We went to the Morrisville parade on Friday. It was good... I guess. The girls both liked it so that was good. It was kinda hot, but not bad. We went to camp after and stayed there for most of the weekend. We had fireworks that night... Only 1 backfired, sending the crowd of people watching in different directions (if only I had my video camera going!) This happens EVERY year, never fails.
Makayla was kinda a crappy pants. She doesn't like the heat much, so she litterally slept most of the day Saturday. Like, she was sleeping more then she was awake.. by alot! She'd took 3 2-3 hour naps. Tired, crabby girl. :) Emma loved the water. She went tubing with Daddy, but that didn't go to well as he's too big and the tube was sinking because they had to go slow... oopsy. :)

Mak at the parade. :)

Em & Jacob - recindling their romance.

Doesn't he look thrilled!!

Mak - takin' a mud bath!

Life is SOOOO rough sometimes...






2 comments: